To improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for.
The Grand Drive Surgery is a long established GP surgery that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being caring and innovative by providing high quality medical services in a friendly, happy and healthy environment.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health care services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment and/or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend
- Only use urgent out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to “please” and “thank you”
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well